through methods of non formal education, participants will discover:
– what is social entrepreneurship
– what makes a successful business
– how do you fund a social enterprise
– what is Lean Startup & MVP
– how to create & develop your business idea
workshops are being delivered as a second phase of the project Social Entrepreneurship- Take Step Forward, developed by CRSP – Centar za Razvoj Socijalnog Poduzetništva with partners Enjoy Italy, Youth for Social Changes, Brainstorm Group Bulgaria, Mladiinfo Montenegro english, EDULIFELONG, Timocki Omladinski Centar, Marketing Gate – Маркетинг Порта, & realized within Erasmus + programme.
workshops will be lead by Ana Maksimović & Nina Petrov (facilitators from Inspiring Change & participants of first phase of the project in Albania, february 2018).
workshops will take place in 3 cities in Serbia – Zaječar, Bor & Belgrade.